We rented a movie and superchilled the rest of the night. Brought our quilts downstairs, bought Tom & Jerry cookies and dipped it in a double hot chocolate. Tom & Jerry cookies are so underrated!!Didn't really catch a lot of the movie due to falling asleep.. It was all good though. I had a blast :D
The next morning we were all ready meet the girls and clean at Glømmi Sport, in order to earn some for our van and stuff. Lucky for us, we have some sweetsweet girls working at the bakery. So for lunch they made us cinnamonrolls, sooo good! THANKS!
Later I went to work at Peppes. Just to see how it is, and if I like it.. and I haven't really decided if it's the right for me yet. Anyways! Slept in reaaal good today. yeyy.. So now I'm gonna make myself the most delicious brunch and after, go to Sweden with Magnus, Andrea and Mathias to buy some Burn. CAN'T WAIT!!
Me and Marley
I know you're jealous..
Scrubbin, scrubbin, scrubbin
Cuuuuuuuuuuuute=)
And at last, I jusut wanna publish this vids. Just cause I love Justin Bieber.
Cutest song
Most talented kid ever
No comments:
Post a Comment