Oct 4, 2009

Party all the time, party all the time, party all the tiiiiiiiime (8)

Friday was such a good daaay! Mathias, Magnus and Andrea came over for lunch, and then we went to Sweden! I had so much fun with you guys! Later on when we got home, we started drinking at Andrea's place, and then to Martine's and at last to Charlie's. FUN. Although the ending was shitty! since I deleted aaall the good photos from that day.. SUX. fml.

Woke up Saturday morning ready to start the party again. haha. almost. had lunch with my mom, and then Andrea came over. Got ready together and went to Runa's place.
Woke up today and felt pretty good, due to not going to town Saturday night. We were ready to get some math done! and we did :) good job! Marie&Andrea fagdag.

Met up with Mathias before he was going back in the army.. :) imma mishu. HORE.
ate a whole lot of chocolate. I love chocolate :/
then finished the day at my brothers place. Chilled and helped him with an english assignment. Hope it did some good =)
ohman. tired.
hope everybody has to get up early in the morning! cus I don't. hæhæ. biiiiiiiiiatch.



















fagdag 09


















































Chubs!
























colan tissa
























bii, please don't hit me?




















tøffe























hahah. at least somebody still knows westlife lyrics! :D
















































GLAAAAAD!




















typisk nittedalsparty :D vi liker det!

















































blah. Cool kid




















No comments: